The B-52s remind me of my darling friend/roommate/co-worker (in that order) Carla. Something that Carla and I have in common is an obsession with food. It seemed fitting that a blog that we'd work on together about it, would have such a title. Hopefully this is as fun as I've been imagining it for the past two days.
Food for me is a lot of things. Its some of my most memorable and favorite experiences, comfort, fun, and peace broker between my mother and I. Everyday Food is like porn to me, the produce section is one of my favorite places in the world and I covet my knives, blender & comal. I will pay irresponsible amounts of money on good food, because to me, its a small price to pay for the wonderful experience that lingers for days.
Hopefully you'll enjoy my emotional descriptions of the foods I like, make & hate. I don't think that I'm on to something, or that I can teach you anything, but I'm enthusiastic about it and if you're enthusiastic about it too, perhaps you'll engage with us. If you enjoy it, comment and keep up; it'll be the best motivator. There's nothing I love more than to make something for others and watch them enjoy it, its a gratification like no other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment