1. "Eat Food. Not Too Much. Mostly Plants." - I just bought In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan, so look forward to a few blogs about that.
2. BBQ Drama - This weekend, I'm getting together with my family for my parent's birthdays. The guest of honor, as always, is food. I'll take pictures and maybe throw in a recipe or two, and I'm sure a story about the wild adventure that is my family.
3. Feminists in Aprons - I'm researching for a blog about feminism and cooking. This is where you say, "Riveting!"
4. Woman on Top, get your head out of the gutter - Carla and I are gonna watch Woman on Top with Penelope Cruz. Its about food... mostly.
5. "New Look... Same Great Taste" - In about mid-September or so expect a re-vamped QL blog! I won't reveal what we have planned, but I will tell you that it'll include a green dog.
That's all for now, a lot on my plate, I just made a lot of promises.
-Gracie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment