Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coffee for the broke....One dollah make you hollah

I am sad today. Too make it even worse, I didn't give myself enough time to brew some coffee at home. :(
When i got to work i discovered how poor i was after viewing my bank account. Grraarrr! That meant no Starbucks or Intelligentsia for me. So, i bought myself a cup of coffee at McD's for $1. I still feel blue, but i am happy to know that if i leave the house in a rush I could still buy myself a decent cup of coffee with some change. Looking forward to my Africa Kitamu with a quarter of a cup of hot milk and sugar in the raw when i get home. I am thankful to have the fortune of loving the coffee i prepare for myself more than purchasing it from anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment