This is more of a follow-up about Skylark. So I went back the next day after having had the amazing scallops to unfortunately discover that they had run out of the scallops and were substituting calamari instead. It might have been good, but my heart was set on scallops that night.
What followed was a really shitty experience, which included an 1hr.+ wait for a medium rare burger that showed up well-done and a fight with Ken because I got really angry about the burger and the wait. The server did what she could and they were really busy, we ended up not having to pay for it. But you know that feeling when you're starving and waiting for food, and it ends up being an unreasonably long wait, and even though you know its not personal, you feel like you've been so wronged? Although there have been much worse moments in your life, this feels like the cruelest injustice? Its crazy and I can't explain it, but I get blind-sighted and can't snap out of it. That happened to me that night, it was awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment