Soooo, since i am broke as a joke I will devote the rest of the month to cooking with what i have on hand. That includes:
dry lentils
dry black beans
rice
oatmeal
eggs
potatoes
yellow onions
red onion
garlic
canned kidney beans
tomato sauce
zucchini
green pepper
banana pepper
serrano peppers
limes
tomatoes
can of peas
some pasta
pecorino romano cheese
tortillas de maiz
milk
butter
romaine lettuce
coffee
sugar
cocoa wheats :)
pita chips
hummus
my grandparents cheese from Mexico
shrimp
1 frozen chicken breast
lomo (a thin cut of steak)
variety of condiments and spices
english muffins
a few tostadas
Okay, so that should be everything! I will make the rest of my meals for the month based on what i have listed here. No extra spending (unless i run out of milk for my coffee). I will be sure to post the meals i make here.
I will survive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curious to see what you'll come up with useing COCO Wheats!! mmmmmm...
ReplyDelete